|Born||4 September, 1968|
|Wikipedia has information unrelated to Futurama|
|Category of characters voiced by John DiMaggio|
John William DiMaggio is an American actor and comedian who is one of the primary voice actors on Futurama, voicing Bender Bending Rodríguez and dozens of secondary and one-time characters. Before getting into acting he was a stand-up comedian in the comedy duo "Red Johnny and the Round Guy", and today works mostly as a voice actor.
Outside of Futurama, he can be heard doing voices in Jackie Chan Adventures, Samurai Jack, Kim Possible, and Teen Titans, as well as The Animatrix and Princess Mononoke. Recent work includes playing Rico the Penguin in the Madagascar franchise, Shnitzel from Cartoon Network's Chowder, Jake the Dog on Adventure Time, and Final Fantasy XII as the voice for Gilgamesh. He also provided the voice for Grievous and Sha'a Gi for Chapter 20 of Star Wars: Clone Wars.
- Barbados Slim
- Billy West (the Bender lookalike farmer, not the voice actor)
- Cheesenubs Possum (4ACV17)
- Crack Addict
- Curly Joe
- Cylon (3ACV13)
- Joey Mousepad
- Mr. Panucci
- Noticeably F.A.T.'s beatboxing and tape-rewinding sound effects (3ACV04)
- Oily (1ACV11)
- Randy Munchnik
- Santa Claus (replacing John Goodman)
- Yancy Fry, Sr.
- John DiMaggio has won several beat-box competitions, and demonstrated his skill by beat-boxing the Futurama theme for "Bender Should Not Be Allowed on Television".
- John DiMaggio does voices in the Xbox 360 game, Halo 3, in which Bender is referenced in a few Marine quotes.
- During the period after the Fox Broadcasting Company canceled Futurama, DiMaggio reprised the role of Bender for the episode "Future-Drama" of The Simpsons.