The 24th century was the century starting on 1 January, 2301 and ending on 31 December, 2400.
The 24th century started the Second Middle Ages, when Earth's major cities were destroyed in 2308 by Bender. By the year 3000, "getting twenty-fourth century" is a slang term similar to "getting medieval".
- 2308 ― The Nobel Peace prizes for the union between West and East Coast rappers is given, but then stolen by time travelling Bender, causing First Destruction of New York City.
- 2329 ― Microsoft releases Windows 100.
Events with unknown dates
- American Express ceases to exist.
- The First Destruction of New York City, and possibly many other cities, starts the Second Middle Ages.
- The Monks of Dschubba begin their search for God.
|23rd century||Timeline||25th century|