Farnsworth may refer to one of the following.
- Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth, an aged, eccentric inventor, founder and owner of Planet Express.
- Cubert Farnsworth, a clone of the Professor.
- Farnsworth's grandmother.
- Farnsworth's laboratory.
- The device that makes anyone sound like Farnsworth (3ACV12).
- The Farnsworth Foundation, an organisation created by the Professor for the purpose of combating Proposition ∞ (6ACV04).
- Homo farnsworth, the "missing link" discovered by the Professor (6ACV09).
- Robo-Farnsworth, a Robot equivalent of the Professor (6ACV09).
- Everyone v. Farnsworth, the trial of the century on the Robo-planetoid according to USB Today (6ACV09).
- The Farnsworth novelty disintegrator ray, nothing more than a common teleporter ray (6ACV11).
- Farnsworth's parents.
- The Mom-Farnsworth conflict.
- The Mom-Farnsworth relationship.
- "The Farnsworth Parabox", the sixty-ninth episode of Futurama, the fifteenth of the fourth production season and the tenth of the fifth broadcast season, aired 8 June, 2003 on Fox.
- Mom v. Farnsworth, a trial in which Mom accused Professor Farnsworth and Cubert Farnsworth of violating the license agreement on a Bending Unit. (6ACV25)