Should we have this page in The Infosphere? It doesn't seem to fit into this wikia. Chris of the Futurama 21:00, 7 November 2008 (UTC)
- First of all, this is not wikia, this is a regular stand alone wiki. Secondly, it fits rather nicely, as it discusses a topic which have occurred in several episodes and also films, making it a recurring joke. Why is that not worth a mention? --SvipTalk 21:08, 7 November 2008 (UTC)
can somebody get a pic of the taxi?--My leg feels funny! 04:26, 14 January 2009 (UTC)
- I captured a frame of the taxi and it is in my website, at http://bbrp.atwebpages.com/mathematics.html#Rather_a_dull_number but I can't upload files (I'm not an autoconfirmed user) --Bender22Talk 23:24, 14 January 2009 (UTC)
- thanks for that!--My leg feels funny! 23:40, 14 January 2009 (UTC)
Should this be added to "Math" or "Science" categories? Do we already have those? Should we? --Buddy 17:33, 22 March 2009 (UTC)
- I suppose a mathematics and/or science category may not be entirely bad. Though, I fear it should be more specific, e.g. 'references to science' or like that. But it is not essential! --SvipTalk 17:45, 22 March 2009 (UTC)
- Well, we already have a list of computer science references. And I thought we had a math list (though my cursory search yielded nothing of the sort). But there should be some way to find such esoteric topics grouped together, either through a hub such as a list, or a simple categorization. --Buddy 04:32, 23 March 2009 (UTC)
The third "sightings" bullet (not counting the sub-bullet for the second) doesn't seem to have anything to do with 1729. If it does, it should be clarified. --Buddy 18:23, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
The E topic?
Is the portion about e correct?