|Celebrated when||Day of birth|
|Celebrated by||People that are born on that day|
|First appearance||"I Second that Emotion" (2ACV01)|
Birthdays in the 31st century are much like the birthdays celebrated 1000 years ago.
The Birthday Song
What day is today?
It's _____'s birthday,
What a day for a birthday,
Let's all have some cake
The cast sings a different birthday song than the one used in our time (different lyrics and melody). Either because in the future this new song is the norm, or because Warner Music Group still makes copyright claims against our currently used song.
- "I Second that Emotion" (2ACV01) Nibbler's birthday.
- "A Clone of My Own" (2ACV10) Professor Farnsworth's birthday.
- "How Hermes Requisitioned His Groove Back" (2ACV11) Hermes' 10th birthday party is mentioned.
- "The Luck of the Fryrish" (3ACV04) Fry's birth is seen, as to the date; it was sometime between April and September.
- "Time Keeps on Slippin'" (3ACV14) Amy and Zoidberg's birthdays.
- "Leela's Homeworld" (4ACV02) Leela's birthday.
- "Bender Should Not Be Allowed on Television" (4ACV06) Calculon's fictional birthday on All My Circuits, Dwight's birthday, and Cubert's Growth-Scraping Day (which is effectively his birthday).
- "Teenage Mutant Leela's Hurdles" (4ACV09) crew's ages keep reducing causing them to go back to many of their birthdays. Amy is shown when her 8th birthday hits.
- "The Late Philip J. Fry" (6ACV07)
- "Murder on the Planet Express" (7ACV24)
- "Your Mother Wears Pilot Boots" (US#050) Mom's birthday.