Table:Alternative Clothes Gallery?
I suggest that we add a gallery containing images of all the different clothing and/or appearances the main characters have had over the course of the series. (i.e it would include Golden Bender and Fry's formal clothes.) Any reason why this couldn't happen?
Maslego 01:14, 15 January 2010 (UTC)
- There's several reasons why it should happen. I want the wiki to be so good that the creators begin to use it for obscure details, following in hrwiki.org's footsteps. The only real question is how it should be laid out. - Quolnok 03:06, 15 January 2010 (UTC)
- If you mean what I think you mean then it should be organized by character each having their own gallery (using Fry as an example). First would be their normal/default appearance. Next would be fancy clothes (The blue tux from the Titanic, his clothes from HIOR) then beach clothes, causual clothes, all ages (any time we see them at a different age basically use TLMH as a guide), oneshot looks/alt (Fry and Leela's robot disguises,two eyed Leela, Wooden Bender, Amy/Fry on same body, Frydo and all Cornwood appearances), Then multiverse appearances (RoboFry, BobbleFry, CowboyFry, U1Fry, etc). Other then that I can't think of anything else to add.
Maslego 18:30, 16 January 2010 (UTC)
- Choose your own sorting, really. However, you may consider showcasing them chronologically (similar to List of popular music appearances) as it will require less 'specific' categories. That is at least the method I would go, it's easier and you know if you have overlooked something because the episodes are already sorted for you. --Sviptalk 18:57, 16 January 2010 (UTC)
It won't look like that, but something similar. What do you think? — TheFry
- I like the way TheFry has it.
Maslego 16:38, 17 January 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks. — TheFry
I like the idea. And I agree it should go in chronological order, since this would make things easier. Most of Bender's alternates can be found on his page already, they'd just have to be screencapped and listed. --Buddy 02:28, 6 February 2010 (UTC)
- Those are more alternate characters than clothing. A gallery showing some characters' deviations from their default wardrobe would be good. Like, when was the first appearance of Leela's off-the-rack lime green affair? --Buddy 17:56, 6 February 2010 (UTC)
- Could a two-eyed Leela be considered an alternative costume? --126.96.36.199 03:05, 9 March 2010 (CET)
If this was made it could now include the British appearances of the characters. Maslego 15:51, 26 August 2011 (CEST)