|The Masked Unit|
|Planet of origin||Earth|
|First appearance||"Raging Bender" (2ACV08)|
|Voiced by||Tom Kenny|
The Masked Unit is a former champion fighter in the Ultimate Robot Fighting League. He could transform from a skinny, quite simple robot into a large, angry fighting machine. He defeated most of his opponents by melting them. His career ended when Bender accidentally knocked him out cold in a movie theatre. When not fighting, he is a pleasant, polite robot (2ACV08).
- Is the only robot other than Bender and other similar Bending Units, such as Flexo, to have lip syncing.
Masked Unit: That's it! Sir, I challenge you to fisticuffs!
[Bender laughs as the Masked Unit transforms. His laughter abruptly stops.]
Bender: Oh, I'm boned.
[The Masked Unit shoots laser beams from his eyes at Bender. Bender ducks out of the way and the laser beams hit his seat. Other people run, screaming as the movie jams and the lights come back on.]
Hattie: Let's all go to the lobby!
[Bender, still clutching his popcorn, runs from the Masked Unit as he tramples down seats. Bender runs across the front row of seats, past Farnsworth who hasn't moved, and stops when he reaches a wall. He drops his popcorn. The Masked Unit's voice is much deeper.]
Masked Unit: I'm gonna open a file of whup-ass on you!
- "Raging Bender" (2ACV08)
- "Bender Gets Made" (2ACV13)
- "Crimes of the Hot" (4ACV08)
- "Obsoletely Fabulous" (4ACV14)
- The Beast with a Billion Backs
- Into the Wild Green Yonder cameo, audience scene)
- "The Mutants Are Revolting" (6ACV12) 100th-delivery party)
- "The Silence of the Clamps" (6ACV14)
- "The Bots and the Bees" (7ACV01)
- "Viva Mars Vegas" (7ACV12) unknown moment)