From The Infosphere, the Futurama Wiki
Revision as of 00:40, 9 March 2014 by Sanfazer
- "French" redirects here. For the language, see French language.
|First appearance||"Space Pilot 3000" (1ACV01)|
|Wikipedia has information unrelated to Futurama|
- In the 20th century, France was a major colonial power and fought in World War II against Germany led by Adolf Hitler.
- "Space Pilot 3000" (1ACV01)
- "The Honking" (2ACV18)
- "Insane in the Mainframe" (3ACV11) deleted scene)
- "Love and Rocket" (4ACV03)
- "Teenage Mutant Leela's Hurdles" (4ACV09)
- "The Sting" (4ACV12)
- Bender's Big Score
- "That Darn Katz!" (6ACV08)
- "Game of Tones" (7ACV23)
- "Meanwhile" (7ACV26)