By the 31st century, the edge of the Universe has been reached and multiple alternate universes visited. This is possibly during to that alien species have given their technologies to other species. Hovewer, there are still many wars between species. The beginning of this century has been very eventful.
- 3000 ― (1 January) Fry, Leela and Bender are hired at Planet Express.
- 3000 ― (13 April) Planet Vergon 6 implodes.
- 3000 ― (8 September) First Omicronian Invasion of Earth occurs.
- 3000 ― Fry, Leela and Bender discover the secret ingredient of Slurm comes from the Slurm Queen's behind.
- 3000 ― (November) Richard Nixon's head wins the 3000 Earth presidential election.
- 3001 ― (9 April) Cubert Farnsworth is released from the Clone-O-Mat
- 3001 ― Planet Express crew finds the lost city of Atlanta.
- 3002 ― Massive spill of dark matter occurs near Pluto.
- 3002 ― Native Martians leave the planet Mars.
- 3002 ― (11 August) Second Omicronian Invasion of Earth occurs.
- 3003 ― (14 February) A cargo of candy hearts is dropped into quasar causing a mystical love radiation that spreads across the Universe destroying many planets.
- 3003 ― Earth moved further from the sun to combat global warming, making the year one week longer. President Richard Nixon's head declares it Robot Party Week; Professor Farnsworth presented with the Polluting Medal of Pollution.
- 3003 ― Roboticon 3003 held in New New York.
- 3004 ― The Brain Spawn is defeated.
- 3004 ― 3004 Olympics held.
- 3005 ― Box Network cancels delivery license of Planet Express.
- 3007 ― Planet Express regains its delivery license.
- 3007 ― Nudist Alien Scammers take control of Earth and rename it to New Scammadonia.
- 3007 ― Battle for Earth, 3007 occurs. Earthicans win.
- 3008 ― During to too much illogical time travel, rip in time is created. A scientific conference is held.
- 3008 ― Yivo enters Universe Gamma and mates with everyone.
- 3008 ― Yivo leaves Universe Gamma and the rip in time closes forever.
- 3008 ― Dark matter prices hit $9.99 per ball.
- 3008 ― The alternate reality of Cornwood is created and later destroyed. Dark matter becames useless as fuel.
- 3009 ― Mars Vegas is destroyed and a new one is built.
- 3009 ― The Violet dwarf star is revealed to be an Encyclopod egg. Last Dark One is killed and the Evolutionary arms race ends.
- 3010 ― V-GINY destroys Planet XXX, Poopiter and [email protected]$!#%&. It also tries to destroy Earth.
- 3010 ― Proposition ∞ passes and robosexual marriage is legalized.
- 3010 ― Forward Time Machine is invented.
- 3010 ― Third Omicronian Invasion of Earth occurs.
- 3011 ― Planet Express goes bankrupt, and is turned into Plan Am, a commercial airline.
- 3011 ― The secret of the Bermuda Tetrahedron is revealed.
- 3011 ― The side effects of the Crystalline Opal in H2OGfat are discovered.
- 3011 ― The common cold is reintroduced in Manhattan causing a large pandemia.
- Leela kills Professor Farnsworth by kicking him into his pit of man eating anteaters. Zoidberg begins investigating.
- Hermes finds the video will which shows Leela killing the Professor, so she kills him too by chopping him up and putting him in the garbage disposal.
- Bender catches her disposing of the body, so he tries to extort her. She kills Bender using a microwave and its radiation, and she turns Bender into a go-kart.
- Amy insults her by saying that the go-cart is sexier than her, then dies by being stuffed inside a grandfather clock.
- Zoidberg gathers the remaining staff in the Accusing Parlour. Cubert, Scruffy and Nibbler meet their demise as they are about to reveal the killer, all on the same sword.
- Zoidberg finally works it out, only because he gets a letter from Bender he wrote before he dies, but Fry leaves before he can say and Leela kills Zoidberg.
- Fry works out who the killer is after Leela says she's eating lobster. Leela stops him from talking by having sex with him, which he likes.
- Professor Farnsworth transforms Bender into a human using a technique he refers to as "reverse fossilization".
- After discovering how to utilize his new body, Bender uses it to over-indulge on junk food, beer, and cigars, much to the dismay of the Professor, who wants to keep Bender in top shape and present him to the Nobel Prize ceremony a week later.
- Bender spends the entire week on a massive binge. He is discovered shortly before the ceremony, weighing about 1000 pounds.
- The committee threatens to kick the Professor out of the Academy of Science, but Bender urges the committee to keep an open mind and try his hedonistic lifestyle. They accept his request and hold a wild 12-hour party, realizing that they prefer Bender's way of life. They attempt to award him a Nobel Prize, but then discover that Bender has been dead since shortly after the party started.
Revelations About the Future
- Main article: List of revelations about the future
|30th century||Timeline||32nd century|