- A scary death sphere called V-GINY began "censoring" indecent planets by erasing them with some kind of hellish blackout ray.
- The V-GINY erased Planet XXX, the Nude Beach Planet.
- The V-GINY erased Poopiter.
- The V-GINY erased that world that can't be mentioned in polite company.
- General Brannigan and his fourth lieutenant, Kif Kroker, met the the President for a top-secret briefing in the Secret White House.
- Zapp and Nixon went to the Planet Express building to get help from Professor Farnsworth and his crew.
- The Professor's Tiny One-Man Stealth Fighter left off at Cape Knievel, with Brannigan and Turanga Leela inside of it.
- They approached the V-GINY but the death sphere's attacks forced them to fly away. The ship got damaged during the fleeing, so Zapp and Leela crashed on what they thought was an uncharted planet, actually an Earthican island.
- The V-GINY tried to erase Earth.
- The prophetical Planet Express crew warned the Earthican people to act with purity, using picket signs.
- The V-GINY agreed to "leave Earth uncensored" if Zapp and Leela (whom it mistook for Adam and Eve) had sex.
- Mayor Poopenmeyer kicks off the 83rd or 34th annual e-waste recycling festival.
- The Planet Express crew is sent to the Third World of the Antares system to dump New New York's e-waste.
- Mom launches the eyePhone, and hundreds of "online" people buy it.
- Fry's Twitcher followers are gifted with a hilarious video of Leela and her talking and singing boil. Soon, it becomes an internet sensation.
- Mom activates the Twitt-worm, thus creating an unstoppable army of between 1 and 2 million zombie twitchers.
- Mom launches the eyePhone 2.0, and Fry and Bender's brainwashed followers buy it.
- Proposition ∞ passes, legalizing robosexual marriages.
- The Earthican people re-enact the Sith-il War.
- The Professor invents a forward time machine.
- Unknown month
|3009|| 31st century