|Usage||Ballot to legalize robosexual marriage|
|First appearance||"Proposition Infinity" (6ACV04)|
- This article is about the ballot. For the episode, see Proposition Infinity.
Proposition ∞ (pronounced Proposition infinity) was an Earthican proposition created by Amy and Bender, passed in July 3010, that legalized Robosexual marriage in the state of New New York, though same-sex robosexual marriages are still illegal, as evident by a comment made by Morbo (6ACV04).
- The proposition is based on Proposition 8, that banned same-sex marriage in the state of California in 2008.
- An 8 lying on its side also looks like an infinity symbol.
- Hedonism Bot (a manbot) is shown supporting the proposition, even though his relationship with Djambi (a male human) is not legalized by it.
- The fact that his relationship with Djambi was not legalized may explain why he planned to get married to a house in "The Late Philip J. Fry".
- Since same-sex marriage is legal in the 31st century, once Proposition ∞ passed, it wouldn't be difficult to argue for robosexual marriage to be allowed between a man and a manbot or a woman and a fembot.