|Business||Science and Basketball|
|First appearance||"Time Keeps on Slippin'" (3ACV14)|
The Globetrotters are a group of tall, black, male Human basketball players that left Earth to live on the Globetrotter Homeworld. The team includes basketballers Bubblegum, Sweet Clyde, Curly Joe, Goose, and honorary members Professor Farnsworth, Hermes, Amy, and Zoidberg. They are also known for their skills as scientists, being among the smartest minds in the universe, and have their own university.
The Globetrotters have done a few important things since they challenged Earth to a basketball match and helped stop the time skips (3ACV14). Individually or not, members of the basketball team judged the TV show Iron Cook (3ACV22), witnessed the robbing of the Quantum Gemerald from the Museum of Natural History by the New Justice Team (4ACV04), figured out the time travel pradoxicality equation, having fought in the Battle for Earth (BBS), went out on a date with Yivo, a planet-sized monster, as did most Humans (TBWABB), attended the Violet Dwarf Star Implosion ceremony and participated in the Universal Poker Championship (ITWGY), helped restart the Earthican rotation after the Thubanians had stopped it (6ACV08), solved a math problem that would allow the Planet Express crew and others to return to their original bodies (6ACV10), were present at the 100th Delivery Party (6ACV12), and celebrated a non-canonical Kwanzaa 3010 with the Conrad family in their apartment (6ACV13).
 Known Globetrotters
- Bubblegum, basketball team member.
- Sweet Clyde, basketball team member.
- Curly Joe, basketball team member.
- Goose, basketball team member.
- Professor Farnsworth, honorary member.
- Hermes, honorary member.
- Amy, honorary member.
- Zoidberg, honorary member.
 Image Gallery
 Additional Info
- They are a reference to the Harlem Globetrotters.
- It is currently unknown if there exist female Globetrotters (besides the Globetrotter Wives).
- This list does not include appearances of honorary members.