|Organisation type||Robotic Prostitution and Stripping|
|First appearance||"Hell Is Other Robots" (1ACV09)|
Hookerbots are the robotic equivalent of human prostitutes and strippers. Though apparantly designed for robots, they seem to be enjoyed by humans as well. Bender is a frequent user of Hookerbots, though it is a sin according to the Robotology. Hookerbots are either hanging on the street looking for customers, or using strip clubs such as Power Strip.
They can demand a payment from 10 cents to $300. Most of them have a quarter slot on their bodies.
- "Hell Is Other Robots" (1ACV09)
- "Put Your Head on My Shoulders" (2ACV07)
- "Crimes of the Hot" (4ACV08)
- "Three Hundred Big Boys" (4ACV16)
- "The Devil's Hands Are Idle Playthings" (4ACV18)
- "Proposition Infinity" (6ACV04)
- "The Mutants Are Revolting" (6ACV12) cameo)
- "2-D Blacktop" (7ACV15)
- "Futurama" (video game)