|Inhabited by||Gazelles, |
|First appearance||"Fry and Leela's Big Fling" (7ACV17)|
The City Zoo is a zoo on the planet of the primates. In 3013, Guenter took Bender, Zoidberg, and Amy there, where they discovered that Fry and Leela, who thought that they were on a romantic holiday, were secretly caged up in a human habitat. The four then went to talk to the zoo director — Dr Banjo. A week later, Fry and Leela were taken home on their automated shuttle.
Casa Isolada Eco Resort
Casa Isolada Eco Resort is the front for the zoo's human habitat. It has a pool and a bar. It uses pairs of robot hands as employees.
Humans have been vacationing in the habitat for years. Leela was previously there with her old boyfriend Sean.
When Sean returned to the resort, with his wife — Darlene —, the zoo quickly invited Leela back, as a behavioural experiment, keeping Sean and Darlene there under the pretext of shuttle repairs. The human exhibit had never been so popular, and the zoo even went as far as selling Fry wigs.
- Barbados Slim and LaBarbara
- Leela and Sean
- Sean and Darlene
- Fry and Leela
The City Zoo was first seen in a preview clip for broadcast season 10, in February 2013. It was also featured in a promotional picture and in a preview clip for 7ACV17, both released by Countdown to Futurama, in May  and June,  respectively, and was mentioned in an interview of David X. Cohen by the magazine Popular Mechanics, published in May. 
- "Casa isolada" is Portuguese for "isolated house".
- ^ Countdown to Futurama: Dr. Banjo Returns. (Comedy Central's Tumblr page.) 04 May 2013. Retrieved on 05 October 2013.
- ^ Countdown to Futurama: I Want My Dollar. (Comedy Central's Tumblr page.) 18 June 2013. Retrieved on 05 October 2013.
- ^ Jennings Brown (08 May 2013). "Producer David X. Cohen on Futurama's Final Final Season". Popular Mechanics. Retrieved on 05 October 2013.