Richard Nixon's head
|Richard M. Nixon's head|
|Date of birth||9 January, 1913|
|Planet of origin||Earth|
|Profession||President of Earth|
|First appearance||"Space Pilot 3000" (1ACV01)|
|Voiced by||Billy West|
Little is known of what Richard M. Nixon did between 2000 and 3000, though it is known he spent some time in the Presidential wing of the Head Museum (1ACV01). Later that year, however, he ran a successful dark horse campaign and was elected President of Earth, sweeping the robot vote with his charismatic new robotic body (2ACV03). In 3010, he resigned from the Presidency when Lrrr, ruler of the planet Omicron Persei 8, invaded (6ACV11). Nixon probably regained office afterwards, though. He is known to join the Robot Devil for poker nights.
- Nixon Makes the "Aroo!" noise because he reminds Billy West of a werewolf and also his performance is partially based on the way Anthony Hopkins portrayed the man in Oliver Stone's 1995 film "Nixon".
- Richard Nixon's head is an extra in the Toynami Futurama collectible of Zapp Brannigan.Underneath it is a peg.This peg is used for connecting Nixon to Bender's body when you remove his head. This is a reference to "A Head in the Polls", in which Nixon bought Bender's body so that he can be elected again since the law says, "nobody can be elected twice".
- Staged the Moon Landing, on Venus
- The headless body of Agnew was Richard Nixon's vice president.
- Nixon dislikes being a head. He was extremely fond of his body, and describes it as "flabby, pasty-skinned, riddled with phlebitis - a good Republican body."
- Nixon can continue to use the loop hole that allowed him to become president in 3000 by simply changing bodies every second election, if the term is limited to four years as it was for the US he would have already changed bodies in 3008.
Nixon: [following his re-election] NIXON'S BACK!
Nixon: That's it! You just made my list!
Nixon: Our planet has been through a lot this year, but we have not forgotten what is truly important... the great taste of Charleston Chew!
Nixon: We Earthicans stand erect, with proud up thrust bosoms.
Fry: Anyone who laughs is a communist.
Nixon: [on dollar bill] Quick, shoot him in the back, while they're not looking [shifts eyes]
Nixon's head: The one secret no one ever suspected is that I DID stage the moon landing... on Venus! ARROOOOO! Muahahaha!
Nixon: We're Hopelessly outgunned. The force is with us...but that's about it!
Nixon: King Kong's too old to help us now!
Nixon's head: Listen here, missy. Computers may be twice as fast as they were in 1973, but your average voter is as drunk and stupid as ever. The only thing that's different is me; I've become bitter, and let's face it, crazy over the years. And once I'm swept into office, I'll sell our children's organs to zoos for meat, and I'll go into people's houses at night and wreck up the place. Muahahaha!
Nixon: Now look here, you drugged out communist. I paid for this body and I'd no sooner return it than I would my little cocker spaniel dog, Checkers. [Checkers barks.] Shut up, damnit!
Bailiff: Do you swear to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
Nixon: I um [Nixon's head jar begins to sweat.] am I under oath when I take the oath?
Nixon's head: I am not a crook's head!