Great Wall of China
|Great Wall of China|
|Status||Partially destroyed (3001) [2ACV19]|
|First appearance||"Space Pilot 3000" (1ACV01)|
|Wikipedia has information unrelated to Futurama|
The Great Wall of China is a series of fortifications in the north of China, along the southern edge of the Chinese autonomous region of Inner Mongolia. The first fortifications were built in the 7th century B.C.. In the 21st century, it was the longest human-made structure on Earth. In 2007, it was chosen as one of the new seven wonders of the world. 
In 3001, Fry and Bender flew the ship, hooked to the Planet Express building with the professor's grandmother's unbreakable diamond tether, over the Great Wall of China, [2ACV19] causing the building to hit the Wall and destroy it, allowing Mongolian cavalrymen to move further into the country.
- The Great Wall of China appears at approximately the same time of the episode in 1ACV01 and 2ACV19.
- 1ACV01 is the first episode of the first production season; 2ACV19 is the last episode of the second production season. 1ACV01 is the first episode of the first broadcast season; 2ACV19 is the third episode of the third broadcast season.
- Amy is of Chinese descent.
- In "A Head in the Polls" (2ACV03), Leela tells Fry that Nixon "opened up relations with China".
- In The Beast with a Billion Backs, Fry tells Bender that he has to "go shove a tentacle into everyone in China".