Jump to navigation Jump to search
- "French" redirects here. For the language, see French language.
|First appearance||"Space Pilot 3000" (1ACV01)|
|Wikipedia has information unrelated to Futurama|
France is an Earthican country located in Europe founded in the 9th century. Its capital is Paris. France still exists in the 31st century.
The French language was widely spoken in France, but went extinct sometime after the 21st century. Currently, the primary language in France is the English language.
- In the 20th century, France was a major colonial power and fought in World War II against Germany led by Adolf Hitler.
Leela: Is this some sort of brain scanner?
Farnsworth: Some sort, yes. In France it's called a guillotine.
- "Space Pilot 3000" (1ACV01)
- "The Honking" (2ACV18)
- "Insane in the Mainframe" (3ACV11) deleted scene)
- "Love and Rocket" (4ACV03)
- "Teenage Mutant Leela's Hurdles" (4ACV09)
- "The Sting" (4ACV12)
- Bender's Big Score
- "That Darn Katz!" (6ACV08)
- "Game of Tones" (7ACV23)
- "Meanwhile" (7ACV26)