Everybody Loves Hypnotoad
|Everybody Loves Hypnotoad|
|First appearance||"Bender Should Not Be Allowed on Television" (4ACV06)|
Everybody Loves Hypnotoad is the most popular TV show in the future focused exclusively on the Hypnotoad, although the show does have people who add commentary to the DVD releases.
Episode 3H312: "Amazon Adventure"
The only known episode of Everybody Loves Hypnotoad is Amazon Adventure (which appeared on the DVD release of Bender's Big Score).
In the episode, we see the Hypnotoad hypnotising us the entire time. Every few minutes there is an establishing shot of an exterior of a building, implying the location has changed, though the background of the main action is always plain white. Though little changes throughout, at one point there is gunfire, as well as a brief visit to the city. There is also what appears to be a flashback sequence, featuring a smaller Hypnotoad with a higher-pitched drone. It is also implied that the Hypnotoad is dating.
- Gary's Music.
- Torgo's Executive Powder
- Release of the first season of ELH on DVD.
- Trailer for Diagnosis: Hypnosis.
- Apparently, season one of Everybody Loves Hypnotoad has 365 episodes. It can be assumed that each season has as many episodes as there are days in a year. While the year was extended by a week in "Crimes of the Hot", season 1 is clearly before that, as Fry mentions in episode "Bender Should Not Be Allowed on Television", that the show has gone downhill since season 3. Making it at least 3 seasons long by extension of the year.
- In addition, "Amazon Adventure" seems to be part of the third production season, which appears to be one of the episodes where the show has gone downhill.
- We can deduce that "Amazon Adventures" was broadcasted the 7th or 8th of November.
- Each episode is 22 minutes long, including commercials.
- The first season is released on DVD (all 365 episodes).
- One episode appears on the DVD of Bender's Big Score.
- The Hypnotoad is also in a spin-off feature called Diagnosis: Hypnosis, possibly referencing the TV show "Diagnosis: Murder".