|For season||Season 3|
|No. of discs||4|
|Region 1||9 March, 2004|
|Region 2||2 June, 2003|
|Region 4||24 September, 2003|
Volumes one to four were re-released on 17 July, 2012. Each volume features new box art designed using the same art style used for volumes five and six. The new artwork for Volume Three features Professor Farnsworth.
- "Amazon Women in the Mood" (3ACV01)
- "Parasites Lost" (3ACV02)
- "A Tale of Two Santas" (3ACV03)
- "The Luck of the Fryrish" (3ACV04)
- "The Birdbot of Ice-Catraz" (3ACV05)
- "Bendless Love" (3ACV06)
- Easter Eggs
- Hidden Unused Title Captions
- "The Day the Earth Stood Stupid" (3ACV07)
- "That's Lobstertainment!" (3ACV08)
- "The Cyber House Rules" (3ACV09)
- "Where the Buggalo Roam" (3ACV10)
- "Insane in the Mainframe" (3ACV11)
- "The Route of All Evil" (3ACV12)
- "Bendin' in the Wind" (3ACV13)
- "Time Keeps on Slippin'" (3ACV14)
- "I Dated a Robot" (3ACV15)
- "A Leela of Her Own" (3ACV16)
- "A Pharaoh to Remember" (3ACV17)
- "Anthology of Interest II" (3ACV18)
- "Roswell that Ends Well" (3ACV19)
- "Godfellas" (3ACV20)
- "Future Stock" (3ACV21)
- "The 30% Iron Chef" (3ACV22)
- Still Gallery
- How to draw Fry & Leela
- International Clip
- 3D Models
Panorama of DVD Covers
Alien Language 1 messages
At the beginning of each disc in this set, after the usual warning screens, there is a warning written in Alien Language 1. When decoded, it reads:
"INTERPLANETARY AND DOMESTIC LAWS PREVENT THE COPYING OF DVDS, VIDEOTAPES, HOLODISCS, AS WELL AS SOUND AND SMELL RECORDINGS."
"UNAUTHORIZED COPYING, DUPLICATION, REPRODUCTION, REPLICATION, REBROADCAST, RETRANSMISSION, REPUBLICATION, OR ANY REUSE OF THIS PROGRAM OR ITS ACCOMPANYING THESAURUS IS PROHIBITED, FORBIDDEN, OUTLAWED, ILLEGAL, DISALLOWED, BANNED, BARRED, IMPERMISSIBLE, AND OUT OF LINE."
"VIOLATORS MUST IMMEDIATELY TAKE THE DISC OR VIDEOTAPE ONTO WHICH YOU INTENDED TO COPY THIS PROGRAM AND BREAK IT OVER YOU KNEE, AS REQUIRED BY THE SECTION 620 OF THE BLERNE COPYRIGHT TREATY, ENACTED 21 JUNE, 2972. TRULY, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF, (UNDER SECTION 620A OF THE TREATY.)"
Before "Amazon Women in the Mood" plays, there is another message displayed in AL1. This one reads, when decoded:
THIS PROGRAM HAS BEEN MODIFIED FROM ITS ORIGINAL VERSION. IT HAS BEEN FORMATTED TO FIT YOUR PATHETIC, 21ST CENTURY, HUMAN-MADE, NON-INTERACTIVE TELEVISION. THIS ONLY BROADCASTS TO TWO SENSES AND DOESN'T EVEN LOOK BACK TO YOU, EXCEPT IN UTAH.
- This box set had the most episodes and commentaries.
- This box set was the first DVD to have a bonus commentary.
- ^ Nolan, Kyle (08 June 2011). "Cool New Cover Art on FUTURAMA Vol. 1-4 DVD Re-releases". No(R)eruns.net. Retrieved on 13 June 2011.