From The Infosphere, the Futurama Wiki
Topics of Discussion
- The Hebrew writing is "Today I am a robot".
- Tress' first commentary recording, however the commentaries are recorded out of order, so she appears on multiple commentaries before this one.
- How they combine 3D and 2D.
- David's ability to recall Futurama trivia.
- "That Guy"'s name is Steve Castle.
- 80's style design, suits came from Wall Street.
- Whether Hattie's legs are wrinkled or she's wearing support hose, apparently it's the latter.
- At the last recording session, David received a message on his mobile phone's voice mail from an old woman looking to buy some support hose.
- Billy West arrived late, or possibly early for the next recording.
- Crowd animation and the "people hose".
- The ad is based on the first Apple ad, in 1984. With the dialogue being a parody of the original audio.
- Mom's design changes.
- Chair gas would have been better than chair fuel.
- Mom's ship has 3 times the number of windows the Nimbus does, about 3300-3500. The ship wasn't used again.
- OSX is doing better than MSW on the stock exchange, Macintosh Operating System 10 vs. Microsoft Windows. GORN beating Q, is a reference to Star Trek.
- Matt calls David during the commentary
- More high-tech things than usual due to the high quantity of 80s references.
- The Boneitis was originally more extreme.
Highlights / Quotes
- Rich Moore [Introducing himself]: And I'm Rich Moore, supervising director for the series.
John [cheering]: Yeah! Rich, you suck!
Rich Moore: Well, John. That's just plain mean!
- David X. Cohen: Billy, hurry the Professor is talking and we need your comment on that.
Billy West [As Farnsworth]: Shut up! Get out of my chair.