Commentary:The Lesser of Two Evils
From The Infosphere, the Futurama Wiki
Topics of Discussion
- About Animation Cameras
- Star Wars is never going anywhere according to them.
- Suicide Booths are hardly ever used anymore.
- All historical records have disappeared for some reason.
- The pacing is done at random.
- David X. Cohen drew the design for one of the strip robots.
- The phrase What Are You Gay? was cut out and later used in "Amazon Women in the Mood".
- The lighting from the atom.
- The electrons make a nice effect.
- This episode idea comes from Star Trek with an evil Spock.
- The origin of the episode was when Bender was covering a beard.
- Leela has lots of underwear in her drawer.
- The Crushinator makes her second appearance.
- Bender was wearing a fur scarf but it was changed when anti-fur Bob Barker guested on the show.
- The episode makes no sense without the sentence 'I saw him steal it while Fry was asleep that's why I ran to tell Bob Barker.
Highlights / Quotes
- Matt Groening: We go into the sad music.
- David X. Cohen: That's a series that's never going anywhere Star Wars.
- Unknown: Runs on Glassaline.
- David X. Cohen: Two Bender's in one show.
- Matt Greoning: Whose joke was that
David X. Cohen: Well it was either me or Ken.