From The Infosphere, the Futurama Wiki
Topics of Discussion
- They says underpants are 20% funnier than underwear.
- Where the line Mumbo perhaps.
- Preacherbot is based on Phil LaMarr's uncle.
- So much work went into the Eastern Europe location.
- Hermes' line about ghosts.
- The joke about binary.
- What the binary phrase says.
- The were-car was cleverly designed.
- If Maurice LaMarche or Frank Welker did the were-cars howl.
- How Bender can have bloodshot eyes.
- The gangsters have a messed up life.
- They couldn't figure out if it was obvious that Bender was the were-car.
- They mention that the Gypsy returns.
- That with the Gypsy for once they wanted bad animation on a character.
- The digital clock was meant to be the same as in the episode "Xmas Story".
- The writers have an obsession with Lincoln.
- They can't tell the difference between the 2D and 3D car.
- Fry is focused on the wrong things in this episode.
- The farmer does no damage to Bender.
- Fry has a brilliant scowl.
- Calculon was one of the first robots to be created on the show.
- Why the robot arm is named Calculon.
- The shortest scene they have ever had is in Paris.
- Where you can get a silver potato.
- Characters in TV and movies can outrun cars and never jump to the sides.
Highlights / Quotes
- David X. Cohen: Thats not gibberish either but I'll let you figure it out.
- Matt Groening: So when do you the viewers figure it out whats going on.
- Billy West: And I pay no attention.
- Susan Dietter: Where does someone get a silver potato?
Billy West: eBay.